The Lake Cumberland District Health Department is partnering with a consortium of rehabilitation facilities, mental health facilities, and detention centers to reduce morbidity and mortality related to Opioid-Use Disorder (OUD). The Jail Education Program (JEP) offers case management to those who live in the Taylor and Casey County areas of Lake Cumberland that are at risk for OUD.
Case management and referral services offered through JEP:
- Substance abuse treatment
- Self-help and support groups
- Educational support
- Health Education
- Mental Health Services
- Medical services for chronic conditions
- Parenting education
- Transportation assistance
- Housing referral
- Food assistance referral
- Health insurance and prescription assistance
- Job training and placement assistance
For more information call the JEP Program at: (270) 465-4191 EXT 7245. Or, submit a question using the form below.
For additional support review the: Opioid Prevention Toolkit.