The Lake Cumberland District Health Department is partnering with a consortium of area doctors, mental health facilities, and detention centers to reduce morbidity and mortality related to Opioid-Use Disorder (OUD). The Rural Health Opioid Program (RHOP) offers case management to those who live in the Lake Cumberland area at risk for OUD.
Case management and referral services offered through RHOP:
- Substance abuse treatment
- Self-help and support groups
- Educational support
- Health Education
- Mental Health Services
- Medical services for chronic conditions
- Parenting education
- Transportation assistance
- Housing referral
- Food assistance referral
- Health insurance and prescription assistance
- Job training and placement assistance
For more information call the RHOP Program at: 1-800-928-4416 ext. 2285. Or, submit a question using the form below.
RHOP Information/Question Web Form