ASPIRE is a bilingual, online tool that helps middle and high school teens learn about being tobacco-free. It explains the dangers of tobacco and nicotine use, so they never start smoking. Or, if they already do, it gives information and ways to quit.
- Students can earn a certificate of completion upon finishing the program. Click on “Student login” to begin.
- Teachers/Administrators can see students’ progress by logging in to the Admin site.
- Parents can help their teens be tobacco and nicotine-free.
- Healthcare providers can refer teen patients to this engaging tobacco/nicotine resource.
- Anyone can see what ASPIRE offers to fit their needs by clicking on “ASPIRE Select.”