Reinforcing Education and Community Help Program (R.E.A.C.H.) This FREE program’s goal is to help clients reach their optimal health. Register Nurses who are Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialists will assess clients for their education and care needs. Individualized educational plan will be developed by the nurse and then reinforced by the Community Health Worker (CHW).
We provide education and assistance to remove barriers that are preventing our clients from achieving their optimal level of health. Resources may include: transportation assistance; Kentucky prescription assistance program; food, clothing, and financial resources, schedule health care appointments and even attend the appointments with clients as needed to ensure they understand the provider’s health plan for their care. The R.E.A.C.H team will work closely with the health care provider as well and together will help the client progress toward their optimal health goals.
This program is free and we are here to help!
What we are not:
- We are not home health but we may recommend home health care for the client if the need exists.
- We do not give injections, draw labs, prefill med boxes or do treatments.
- We do not do housework, food prep, grocery shop or provide respite care.
- We do not transport clients or family members.
- We are not an emergency service, our hours are 8:00 am – 4:30 pm Monday – Friday and we do not have an on-call service.
Fill out referral form below!