Module Objectives: In this module, we will explore the role of boards of health as stewards of public health resources. We will also identify the importance of funding for boards of health and for public health in general. Finally, we will discuss various sources of funding and the best way to access them.
Form is deprecated, please cotact the webmaster to upgrade this form.
Quick links to other modules:
- Module1: Public Health Primer, Part A (14 minutes)
- Module 2: Public Health Primer, Part B (13 minutes)
- Module 3: Operating as a Board of Health (16 minutes)
- Module 5: Contributing to Health Equity (14 minutes)
- Module 6: Partnerships to Improve Health Outcomes (9 minutes)
- Module 7: Supporting Population Health through Policy and Advocacy (14 minutes)