Despite the problems with Spectrum, we are able to re-route some calls and some sites are filling up. We are not taking appointments for 1c at this time, only for Phases 1a and 1b, including those 70 and older.
Spectrum, our phone and internet service provider is down. Our phone systems are hit-and-miss including our call center for the Covid-19 appointments. Spectrum has reported it will take up to 4 hours to fix the issue. We are re-routing calls as best we can, but this is a hit-and-miss solution. This adds an extra layer of frustration to an already difficult situation. We apologize sincerely, but the problem is beyond our control. We will update as soon as we have more information to share.
Over the next 3 weeks, we will receive 4,000 doses of COVID-19 vaccine to spread across our district’s 10 counties. While we scheduled approximately 3,113 of those 4,000 appointments alreay, we still have appointment slots open in most counties and will continue making appointments on Tuesday, February 9th starting at 9:00 a.m. EST/8:00 a.m. CST. These are for people in Phase 1a or 1b including those 70 and older. Do not call early. Do not leave your information on our answering machine. We are not keeping waiting lists. We plan to have 20 phone lines open and 10 to 15 operators. However, we know the demand will be greater than the supply. We had over 300,000 attempted dial-ins today for our 4,000 slots. We apologize in advance for not being able to accommodate everyone.
When our scheduling call center goes live on Tuesday morning, these are the numbers to dial:
- Casey: 606-787-6911
- (All Appointments are Taken) Adair: 270-384-2286
- (All Appointments are Taken) Clinton: 606-387-5711
- (All Appointments are Taken) Cumberland: 270-864-2206
- (All Appointments are Taken) Green: 2709324341
- (All Appointments are Taken) McCreary: 606-376-2412
- (All Appointments are Taken) Pulaski: 606-679-4416
- (All Appointments are Taken) Russell: 270-343-2181
- (All Appointments are Taken) Taylor: 270-465-4191
- (All Appointments are Taken) Wayne: 606-348-9349
When the auto-attendant asks if you are calling about COVID-19, dial 9. Please don’t call the regular clinic numbers. The staff working those phone lines aren’t equiped for scheduling.