Notice of virtual meeting of Board of Health:
On March 20th at 3:00 EST/2:00 CST, we will have a meeting for all Local Health Board Members. The meeting will be held virtually with no physical location. Board members will participate via Zoom and will remote into the meeting. This will be mostly a one-way conduit for health department staff to provide the Boards with COVID-19 response updates. It will be simulcast live over YouTube in an effort to assure we do not violate any Open Records laws.
The public can watch live on our YouTube channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8Nd8HsG8c_MRRNeFCMV4xQ
*This is an information-only meeting. No votes or business will be conducted.
- Incident Commander (what is COVID-19; SOCO; if we have or haven’t had a confirmed case; our priorities: 1. public information, 2. preparing for contact investigations, 3. preparing for mass testing [assuming we ever get the supplies and directive to do so]; 4. general instructions to the public about calling in advance to providers before going for testing)
- Planning (general summary of major actions taken)
- Operations (general summary of major actions taken)
- Environmental Operations (general summary of major actions taken)
- Finance (general summary of major actions taken)
- Logistics (no report as this branch of the DOC hasn’t been activated)
- Incident Commander (closing comments and asking Board Members to forward questions or concerns through the local office manager)